|Organization||Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Post||Engineer|
|No of Vacancies||200|
|Age limit||25 years of age|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 50000 – 160000/- E-2|
|Educational Qualification||must be 4-year full time regular engineering course.|
|Apply Online||Apply Now|
Get More Jobs in Haryana
- Online Application will be accepted from 1200 hrs on 3rd March 2021 till 2359 hrs on 15th April
- Candidates are requested to apply online only on www.hindustanpetroleum.com Careers Current
Openings, after reading detailed advertisement. No other mean / mode of the application shall be
- Applications with incomplete / wrong particulars or not in the prescribed format will not be considered.
- The email id and mobile number provided in online application should remain valid for at least one
year. Candidates must use proper e-mail ids created in their names. Applications with pseudo / fake
email ids will attract appropriate action under the law.
- All the details given in the online form will be treated as final and no changes will be entertained.
- In the event of non-submission of completed application along with application fees (wherever
applicable) from candidates for reasons whatsoever, his / her candidature will stand cancelled and no
further communication/consideration on the same will be entertained.
- Candidates will be required to submit documentary evidence of eligibility during the course of the
shortlisting/selection process within stipulated time as advised by HPCL. Any mismatch in name,
qualification, other criteria’s of documents from the data given in application form will lead to
disqualification at any stage.
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) is a Maharatna Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE)
and a S&P Global Platts Top 250 Global Energy Company with a ranking of 54. HPCL has a strong
presence in downstream hydrocarbon sector of the country with over 18% share in petroleum product
marketing and also has business footprints across other energy verticals & various overseas geographies.
During 2019 – 20, HPCL recorded Profit after Tax (PAT) of Rs. 2,637 Crore.
HPCL owns and operates refineries at Mumbai & Visakhapatnam with designed capacities of 7.5 Million
Metric Tonnes Per Annum (MMTPA) & 8.3 MMTPA respectively. HPCL also owns the largest Lube
Refinery in the country at Mumbai for producing Lube Oil Base Stock with a capacity of 428 TMTPA.
HPCL holds 48.99% equity stake in JV company, HPCL-Mittal Energy Limited (HMEL) which operates a
11.3 MMTPA capacity refinery at Bathinda (Punjab) and also has 16.96% equity stake in Mangalore
Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL) which operates a 15 MMTPA capacity refinery at Mangalore
(Karnataka).HPCL has the second largest petroleum product pipeline network in India with network length
of 3,775 km and supplies petroleum products across the country through a vast marketing network
consisting of 70 depots, 41 terminals, 50 LPG bottling plants, 44 aviation fuel stations, 6 lube blending
plants, over 17,800 retail outlets, 245 lube distributorships and over 6,151 LPG distributorships.
HPCL invites talented & motivated Indian nationals looking for exciting career opportunities in energy
sector and willing to contribute towards India’s energy future by being part of our growth journey.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the following vacancies ONLINE.
Get More Posts Details: